Online stores has bring about massive changes in the buying and selling processes in Nigeria. Buying has become a stress-free activities which can be done from any part of the world.
As a yearly upgrade for its Hot model, Infinix mobility launched the new hot 7, with advance specification than its predecessors.
The infinix Hot 7 is a model device for mid range smartphones, with flagship specifications, at entry-level pricing. The Infinix hot 7 price however, differs from one store to another. Different store has different price deal of the Hot 7.
Infinix Hot 7 Price.
Jumia is a dominating online store in Nigeria with record dated back to 5 years of good services. It offers one of the best infinix hot 7 price in Nigeria. Hence the infinix hot 7 price on Jumia is 51,000.
Although, jumia offers a cheap price in Nigeria, there are some other sites that sell this same phone at a cheaper price.
Kara Nigeria is one of the leading online store in Nigeria with great customer service and best deal. Kara Nigeria offers the cheapest price for the Infinix hot 7 in Nigera at 44,000 with a year warranty.
There are also other stores too that sell this product in Nigeria, hence, there is an opportunity to choose from varieties of store for clarity and comparison.
Infinix Hot 7 SPEC
- Announced Date: February 2019
- Display: 6.2 inches,96.7 cm2(about 82.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- PPI: 268
- Operating System: Android 8.1(Go Edition)
- Available colour: Midnight Black, Cosmic Purple, Champagne Gold and Aqua Blue
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6580P, Quad-core 1.3GHz
- Processor: Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7(32nm)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB / 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G
- Network: GSM / HSPA
- Sim Card: Dual Sim Card
- Micro USB: Yes
- Headjack: yes
- Fm radio: Yes
- Weight: 174 grams
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 75.3 x 8 mm (6.17 x 2.96 x 0.31 in)
- Other features: Fingerprint sensor(rear mounted), Accelerometer, proximity, e-Compass and L-sensors